There’s no cruddier feeling than the flu, no matter what species you are! These pups want you to be aware of the Canine Flu and see how they’re trying to recover from this severe virus.
1) Lots of bed rest is key to recovery from the flu.
2) These pups are doing their best to prevent the spread of the canine flu virus!
3) Somebody get this pup some more tissues, please.
4) Keeping warm can seem impossible when you’ve got the flu, even if you’ve got a fever!
5) We hope that this pup’s teddy bear isn’t sick too!
Canine influenza is an important respiratory disease for socially active dogs. Find out if your dog is at risk www.doginfluenza.com, or visit our DeWitt Animal Hospital Facebook page for more info. #canineinfluenza #dogflu #influenza #vaccines #doghealth #vettech #vetlife #vetstudent #vettechlife #vetclinic #veterinary #dewittvets #healthypets #dewittanimalhospital
We’ll be spending the whole week covering Canine Influenza, so leave your questions for us in the comments below!