Though microchipping is becoming more and more common in the veterinary industry, there are several different brands of microchips available on the market. How do you know which is the best option available?
To make things easier for you, our vets here at Sandstone Animal Hospital have done the research and have chosen the best brand, HomeAgain microchips, for your pet!
This is why we trust and recommend HomeAgain microchips:
1. The fee includes lifetime registration of the microchip.
2. They do not sell clients’ information to outside parties.
3. You can change addresses or phone numbers whenever you want at no charge.
4. HomeAgain microchips have an exclusive, patented anti-migration feature to help ensure that the microchip will stay in place so that it may be easily located and scanned.
When looking at other brands (Avid, 24hour Pet Watch, Patterson, etc), Dr. Smith found these to be true:
• Client information may be sold.
• Whenever a client changes an address, or phone number, there is a charge.
• Not all of them include lifetime registrations, meaning that there may be annual fees or an additional charge for the lifetime registration.
• 24hour pet watch increases their fee if you don’t get their pet insurance.
At our facility, we will have you fill out the HomeAgain form with all of your contact information and complete the lifetime registration for your pet in our office. You will have access to the account and the ability to change your information in the future if necessary, but the initial set up is one thing you won’t have to worry about.
This month, we are pleased to offer MICROCHIPPING & LIFETIME REGISTRATION FOR ONLY $35.00. This gives you one more reason to get the already simple and quick procedure that will drastically increase your pet’s chance of returning home! Call us at 440-234-6336 or shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pet’s microchipping appointment!